Our little flashback moment continues as we witness the very first encounter of Lady Aurelia Grey and the fabulous Ms. Victoire Roux, while on a luxurious
Trans-Atlantic voyage from London to New York City!
Always the perfect fashion plate, Victoire comes with her own fashionable, late 1940's inspired travel wardrobe, complete with a sensational change of clothes, the perfect standout dress she wore that night at The Stork Club when she introduced Aurelia's brother Gus to his future life-long partner, young and upcoming New York model Laird Drake!
- 12.5-inch fully articulated vinyl doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Perfectly tailored, period-inspired two-piece mustard-colored skirt suit with contrasting yellow and forest green inset details;
- Flocked hat with dramatic bright yellow chiffon scarf;
- Alternate, glamorous two-toned lamé evening gown;
- Large cuff bracelet;
- Forest green handbag;
- Matching open-toe heels;
- Pair of painted-on gloved hands;
- Alternate pair of hands with long manicured nails;
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity.